**Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months**
To support the VP through all facets of production and execution pertaining to Photography and Video. Coordinate jobs and teams to stay on schedule during shoots and final post-production .
- Schedule and produce photo and video shoots: including creation and distribution of shot lists, call sheets, booking models, securing product, sourcing and gathering props, assisting on set.
- Liaison with PD Dept to insure all products are available for shoots.
- Coordinate retouching schedule to insure on time deliverables.
- Maintain product photography log.
- Submit PO’s for photo, video and all special projects.
- Name and upload all files to appropriate folders on the server.
- Publish photography and video assets once uploaded.
Successful employee should be adaptable in using their organizational skills to prioritize tasks and opportunistic in taking ownership of various projects. Have the urgency to anticipate busy schedules and teamwork to communicate with other members of the department/store to complete assignments on time and accurately. Possess openness in their problem solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- All software as described below.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team with all departments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS:
Light lifting with what you would find in a normal office environment
Education/ Experience/ Licenses or Certifications:
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Prior internship or office experience preferred
- Basic Mac system/software
- Basic MS Office Software
- Standard MS Office applications
- Basic PC/Mac conversion/compatibility troubleshooting
- Resourceful with internet
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.