Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Newport Beach, CA
Pays: United States
The Marketing Intern will assist with the creation and implementation of 360 marketing plans to support US Brand Strategy for Urban Decay, supporting both core product activations & new product launches.
The Intern will assist the US Marketing team with managing marketing projects such as sampling, GWP, product requests, collateral, and other miscellaneous marketing support. This individual will also, time-permitting, assist with business analytics projects such as competitive tracking, consumer insights, etc.
• Help team to identify innovative new opportunities and contribute ideas that help with overall brand strategy
• Lead execution of sampling, GWP, collateral and brand support alongside product category owners & key stakeholders
• Lead research and development analysis for supported programs & categories, including diligent tracking of program performance, cost efficiencies, and where relevant, competitive intelligence
• Interact effectively within Marketing team & other departments to support Marketing objective, working with cross-functional teams to ensure execution of marketing plans (social, retail, events, CRM, media, etc.)
• Track budgets, timelines, COGs, program actuals and make recommendations on efficiencies
• Assisting to develop and implement marketing plans to support new product launches
• Conduct competitive analysis of consumer 360 activation & landscape to identify gaps, recommend future activities to management based on data
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.