Domaine: Systèmes & Technologies de l'Information
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: FR - Ile De France
Zone IT Middleware Team Leader – EMEA (M/F)
Professional Field: Information Systems
Specialisation: IT Middleware Team Leader
Reporting: Hierarchical Reporting to the EMEA Operations Manager
We are seeking an experienced Operations team Leader to join our IT EMEA Operation Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in major Batch Plan Design, Infrastructure and application Monitoring.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation management and leadership of Batch Plans, Flows, ensuring your team provide high quality level of service.
This position will require you to be a "tenacious completer" that is also responsible for ensuring the engineering team are aligned and prioritised to meet live systems SLA's and KPI targets.
Key job accountabilities
· Design and build our European Batch Plan Strategy and Solution
· Develop methods and tools to assist production support teams, including writing technical specifications, and oversee development and tool rollout.
Provide technical guidance and support the Operations Manager
with special projects and analysis, conducting 3rd party contract reviews,
improvements, renewals and terminations
· Implement and ensure enhanced automation in Middleware methods and technologies: batch, flows, support, capacity management, and monitoring – partnering with technical and functional teams to achieve.
Management, Time Recording, Service Management using ITSM Tool
· Oversee the planning and scheduling of Change Requests and routine maintenance activities for the team, ensuring that these activities are completed to required standards
Experience and expected qualities
- Experience :
REQUIRED: 7 + years of experience as an IT Infrastructure Project Manager and/or IT Technical Operation leader. Experience in supporting an enterprise-wide IT operations; managing and monitoring transactional and batch flow environments; hardware and application architecture; and capacity planning.
- Skills :
· Practical experience with standard industry schedulers (such as Control-M)
· Technical team management experience.
· A successful track record of delivering high-quality, complex technical solutions on time and on budget
· Critical thinking skills and creativity to solve problems, prioritize work, and maintain flexibility.
· Ability to organize and communicate information to a wide variety of audiences, including strong written, verbal, visual, and quantitative skills.
· Familiarity with outsourcing operating models and working with geographically dispersed teams
APPLY NOW !