eRetail Manager- Urban Decay
The role of the e-Retail Manager is to oversee day-to-day retailer-specific eretail business. Drive eretail sales through strategic sales analysis & reporting to pursue opportunities with events, marketing, site merchandising, and inventory. Partner with sales account team and other internal cross functional teams to plan out e-retail specific campaigns. Support the overall growth of eretail business through the implementation of brand & retailer strategies. Manage account-specific eretail side-by-side, sales reporting & content calendar. Work with the creative department to obtain assets that meet account requirements in a timely manner. He/She will be responsible for maintaining the product assortments on site to meet launch deadlines and maintain up to date product portfolio. Support the sales account & eRetail leads in the development of eretail joint business plans, execution of business driving strategies, maintaining outstanding relationships with the retailer, and partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Sales Reporting and Analysis
- Execute reporting by required deadlines with a high level of accuracy, reliability and consistency
- Consistently and accurately track and report on WTD, MTD & YTD sales/RAF/forecast reports, MOB, SOV/SOS, and other ad-hoc reports as needed; present sales analysis to upper management and sales team in weekly meetings.
- Analyze mix-of-business and specific category selling for eretail
- Support go-to-market & strategic alignment/ workshop meeting preparation
- Develop understanding of marketplace, competitive and digital trends
- Manage eRetail Business
- Collaborate with Sales Account & retailer teams to develop and drive digital marketing programs & create/maintain marketing calendar
- Support eretail execution of annual sampling programs
- Work with retail teams to secure dedicated email and site placements
- Review site updates, copy and content. Partner with internal creative team on updates: model photography, product shots, copy, and opportunities for updated relevant/optimized brand page content (new collections, messaging, etc.)
- Work with Creative Operations to ensure timely delivery of eretail site updates
- Manage content to ensure searchability
- Work closely with in-house Creative teams to execute visual & copy needs of the eretail business
- Participate in creative brief submission for eretail/digital/mobile first content
- Review and get approvals from internal creative team for retailer created digital and CRM assets, when necessary
- Ensure the alignment and execution of product launches, product page updates, and social activations
- Oversee SEO/SEM strategy. Work with retailer and internal cross-functional teams including creative, sales, demand planning, finance, marketing and social to manage/execute:
- Campaign & growth initiatives that generate brand specific e-Retail site traffic
- Onsite conversions
- Engagement/awareness, and sales
- Support of paid digital/social programs
- Content delivery
- Inventory Management and Promotional Planning
- Partner with Sales Account team & retailer on promotional item offerings
- Work closely with account team to forecast quarterly, monthly, weekly sales targets
- Work closely with the retailer and account team on bottoms-up planning & gap analysis
- Partner with the sales account team and retailer planning team to obtain 360-degree awareness of stock levels, inventory delivery, purchase order shipment, and appropriate timing of new launch/basic replenishment fulfillment to ensure allocation coverage to support sales objectives
- Qualification Standards:
- Bachelor’s degree and interest in the prestige beauty industry.
- 3 to 5 years of progressive experience managing a high volume business-to-consumer e-Retail
- Digital marketing or merchandising experience
- Working knowledge of SEM/SEO best practices demonstrated through previous work experience
- Previous experience working directly within the prestige beauty industry and/or with a major beauty retailer a plus.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience working in content management systems
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel & Power Point
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required. Ability to organize large amounts of data.
- Strong presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.