Fonction professionnelle: Tech
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Acts as a proactive business partner, develops business relationships acting as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for data transformation in Thailand
- Participates in the definition and prioritization of business requirements
- Coordinates and integrates the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution
- Defines the implementation strategy of the program and supervises the change management activities including training, user support and communication
- Defines and organizes program steering activities, advises, and reviews overall plan and status of the program routinely
- Tracks program risks and decides on corrective measures and/ or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimize delays and costs
- Liaises with regional IT partner to effectively manage the allocated internal/ external resources including third parties’ activities (incl. vendor partners)
- Ensures the development of expertise and know how in his/ her field of responsibility
- Bachelor or higher in Science, Information System, Engineering and/or related field
- at least 10 years of experience of demonstrable experience managing build and delivery of large, complex data & analytics projects and 2-3 years leading a data transformation initiative
- Working knowledge of data, BI & Analytics technologies (data warehouses, marts, big data platforms, reporting & visualizations) is a must
- Leveraging agile delivery frameworks of knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology is a must
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Able to quickly understand the data & analytics requirements and KPIs in digital and ecommerce
- Proven experience in managing vendor partner relationships and delivery in an offshore delivery/ services model
- Self-initiated with high tolerance for ambiguity and ability to create structure
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, even while handling crisis situations
- Ability to adapt, and think ‘out of the box’
- Strong skillset and understanding in PaaS (Google Cloud Platform/ Scrum/ PMI certifications will be a plus)
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written is a must.
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres