Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Working with Brand GM to develop overall brand online channel strategy
- Work with E-commerce team to plan effective monthly campaign that will achieve online sales target
- Regularly monitor and adjust plan as needed, to ensure monthly/annually target achievement
- Plan and monitor annual & monthly performance media plan & traffic plan by channel, consistent with objective & essence of the brand (Conversio Media, KOL, Advocacy) to ensure quality traffic & healthy conversion rate (ROAS)
- Brief media agencies and approve monthly digital media plans for the brands and manage day to day execution of media agencies including defining target key words, content, media mix, etc.
- Brief Graphic Designer to create Artwork for each online Campaign. Come up with captions for the ads post and approve final artworks
- Working with Marketing Manager for Online GWP allocation and work with Brand Social Manager to work on KOL/ Advocacy for Online Conversion Media Campaign
- Monitor and control %Minoration (Online promo allowance, YTAN) to be in-line with frame and budget of the brand
- Performance Media reporting to management, brand and regional team
- Bachelor or higher degree in any fields
- 4-6 years of experience in eCommerce/Online Marketing in Beauty, Fashion, FMCG, Electronic categories
- Proven track record in performance media/ media planning for sales simulation and media execution
- Experience & knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Shopee Paid Ads, Lazada Sponsored Solution
- Agile and quick to adjust plan to achieve target, dare to change and try new ways
- Flexibility and be able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres