Titolo della posizione: Transversal
Tipologia di contratto: Fix Term
Orario di lavoro: Part - Time
Sede: New York, NY
Paese: United States
Job Title: Digital Junior Marketing Associate
Reports to: Assistant Vice President- Consumer Activation Lead
Location: New York, NY
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate (JMA) internship program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid internship opportunity for candidates who have graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work 40 hours per week.
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
This role will support the Consumer Activation team (DDX, Media, Platforms) for the Carol’s Daughter & SoftSheen Carson Teams to build best-in-class digital experiences for consumers. This team is responsible for driving and executing full 360 consumer centric programs – with the responsibility of key performance drivers such as rich data capture, driving qualified traffic, loyalizing existing users, recruiting new and enhancing the website experience and developing education.
• Support media lead on managing flowcharts and actualization of spend documents, as well as coordination of reporting with Paid Social vendor.
• Manage digital campaigns for marketing calendars to ensure total visibility across brand
• Work on social campaign reporting, comparing MoM performance and insights & analysis
• Catalog campaign creative to track media activity throughout the year
• Be lead attendant on meetings and share back learnings for team to ensure information fully disseminated across CAL team.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
Education/ Experience/ Licenses or Certifications:
What’s In It For You:
· Salary Range: $24-$26.50 per hour (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, education, etc.)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]rt.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.