Titolo della posizione: Sales
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
The commercial landscape and the way we work continue to evolve at a rapid pace. Analysis and daily strategy come together to anticipate needs and trends, and to create tailor-made online and offline experiences. At L’Oréal, we think Shopper, we think Customer and we think Consumer in everything we do.
As a visionary leader, you will be at the forefront of driving profitable growth for our luxury division. You will spearhead the deployment and implementation of RGM strategies and methodologies, working closely with the GM, Commercial Director, and Finance Director to upskill the division and lead the change.
• Lead the charge in driving RGM strategies and methodologies, reporting directly to the Commercial Director and working closely with the GM and Finance Director.
• Develop and implement a mid-term agenda to realize incremental turnover and gross profit for the luxury division.
• Conduct in-depth RGM analysis utilizing internal and external data and collaborate with multifunctional teams.
• Standardize and automate dashboards to track and monitor all RGM-related business KPIs.
• Become an expert in understanding retailers' dynamics, value drivers, and consumer/shopper insights, and use that knowledge to influence business decisions.
• Effectively communicate RGM insights and initiatives to the organization, counterparts, and senior management.
• Anticipate risks, opportunities, and solutions to achieve RGM objectives and take timely actions to achieve budget for RGM initiatives together with the multi-functional team.
• Closely track and analyze categories in all online and offline channels, brand price positioning, pack-price architecture, share of assortment, share of shelf, share of promo, promo strategy, and launches.
• Prioritize 'business driver' actions to influence business performance in sell-in, sell-out, financial impact, and structural profitability.
• Seek out the best luxury division strategy by category within the retailer's rules and constraints.
SKILLSET AND COMPETENCIES:
•A proven track record of successful RGM strategies and projects
•The ability to influence senior stakeholders and drive strategy changes
•Expert knowledge of RGM techniques and strong analytical skills
•The flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment