KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Work with brand team on new launch + animation POSM development: high quality of creativity & execution + timely delivery
• Work with commercial team to assess potential & roll out of new door openings
• Manage agency for POSM development, installation + maintenance with cost efficiency mindset
• Ensure quality brand expression at all offline channels (pharmacy, medical, drugs, beauty specialty): efficient planogram guideline, latest on brand visuals, premium + cost effective materials in both permanent shelf + POSM
• Change visual by Brand campaign by quarter in all stores, all channel
• Arrange, change & create the planogram (display guideline) & work with sale team to deloy the display to rolling out all store.
• Researching, monitoring and understanding industry trends and consumer behavior to anticipate demand and changes in merchandizing at stores.
• In charge of Retail – Boutique: concept, production, installation and merchandizing management.
• Budget & system/process management
• At least 3 years of experience working in retail or merchandising
• Good Judgement & Creativity
• Good organization skills, be able to handle projects on one's own
• Be flexible and practical to find solution
• Good individual influencing/communication skills to be able to interact and convince suppliers and customers
• Willing to travel