Titolo della posizione: Supply Chain
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Sede: Cranbury, NJ
Paese: United States
Job Title: Analyst – Customer Supply Chain
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
This position is responsible for supporting the work of the Supply Chain, Customer Service and Field Sales initiatives for major accounts. The individual will interact and partner with multiple departments such as Supply Chain, Operations, and Sales sub-functions as well as have regular direct interaction with the customer. This role supports long-term initiatives focused around maximizing fill rate, sales, on time shipping and minimizing costs and returns. Incumbent in this role is responsible for analyzing and validating large amounts of data and creating regular reporting that improves supply chain performance.
What We Are Looking For:
* Required: BA/BS degree, preferably in logistics or business
* Required: 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in Supply Chain
* Required: Strong Data Management skills and Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and Access. SAP experience preferred.
Incumbent should possess:
* Direct experience with regular interaction/management of a retail customer and an understanding of relational data base concepts; the ability to merge and transfer files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
* Ability to derive and articulate insights and actionable recommendations from data analysis
* Leadership qualities with the ability to lead meetings attended by Management
* Strong analytical skills, functional (transactional) knowledge, calculated decision-making abilities, and multi-tasking capability
* Acts with human sensitivity: Demonstrates respect.
* Commitment to CPD Operations Values: Trust and Trustworthiness, Respect, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability
* Interacts effectively: Listens and communicates effectively
* Displays sensitivity to the "Metier" of L'Oreal: Focuses on quality
* Demonstrates entrepreneurship: Takes initiative and focuses on customers
* Achieves results with integrity: Conveys energy, acts with integrity, and focuses on results
* Innovates: Shows curiosity and promotes team creativity
* Manages complexity: Reasons from multiple perspectives
*Judgment and decision making will be moderate to intermittent depending on the situation. Supervision will be intermittent
*Travel may be required
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
* Extract, analyze, and manage data from internal and customer systems to both effectively and efficiently support the work of Supply Chain and Sales; Use report data to provide insights/suggestions and become an in-house expert on customer information data bases and best practices
* Assist Customer Supply Chain in the design and implementation of account specific reporting, identifying opportunities for increased sales by regularly monitoring key customer inventory levels/POS on promotional, launch, and basic product. Provide store level analysis focusing sales initiatives on high volume doors and SKUs.
* Actively participate in and lead portions of weekly cross-functional meetings and meetings with Sales/Customer
* Conduct and analyze timely reporting associated with inventory including but not limited to allocations, product run-outs/transitions, stop ships and launch orders
* Support replenishment initiative including CPFR and VMI
* Conduct ad hoc analysis directly associated with Supply chain & Sales activities.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.