Do you enjoy being around people? Does the thought of working for a listed company and market leader motivate you? Are you interested in Human Resources and recruitment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our HR team as the Nordic Talent Acquisition Graduate located in Copenhagen.
As the Nordic Talent Acquisition Graduate your tasks include being fully responsible of organizing and conducting recruitment interviews, strongly supporting our digital employer branding activities, event management and representing the company at different campuses online and offline. The role is part of the Nordic Talent Acquisition team and together we are responsible for all recruitments in the four Nordic countries. The role reports to the Nordic Talent Acquisition Director.
- Be responsible for recruitment of junior profiles, e.g. interns, graduates and other entry-level positions according to your level of experience
- In the role, you are in charge of the whole recruitment process: Kick-off, job ad, screening, interviewing and briefing the manager as well as all external candidate contact
- Co-drive and support our digital employer branding activities on different social media channels, producing content as well as participating in target population definitions
- Be responsible for coordination of our joint Talent Acquisition inbox
- Support the team on facilitating the Nordic finals of the International L’Oréal Brandstorm competition in collaboration with both external parties (universities and business schools) alongside internal stakeholders
- Support the team with employer branding events and represent the company at recruitment fairs, networking breakfasts, skills seminars, assessment centers etc. Some work events will require travel within the Nordics and a few events can take place during evening hours
- Be responsible for PO creation and contact with vendors regarding payments
- Be one of the super users of our recruitment system
- Holding a relevant Master’s degree within HRM or equivalent
- Having experience from a similar job, e.g. an internship
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously and independently, and can create structure in our dynamic way of working
- Thriving in a fast-paced working environment yet having an eye for detail
- Digitally savvy and have a genuine interest in learning more about the field
- Enjoying organizing and coordinating events and being the company ambassador in front of e.g. students
- Delivering excellence with agility and rigor
- Fluent in both English and one Nordic language
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.