WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED THE JOB!
As a Data Scientist and ML Ops specialist working at IT and Beauty Tech, you will use your expertise in Machine Learning to solve problems with high business impact and deploy models at scale using cutting-edge technologies.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
• Create and deploy innovative solutions based on Machine Learning / Deep Learning for a variety of use cases: analyzing millions of customer reviews with NLP, creating cross-brand recommendation systems, optimizing marketing campaigns, building a resilient supply chain and much more.
• Work in collaboration with teams of internal and external partners with diverse profiles (business stakeholders, data engineers, UX/UI designers, full stack developers) to integrate models into real products.
• Provide expertise and share knowledge on datascience projects, inside and outside the team.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
First and foremost, we love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit.
• You have a strong background in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, or a related quantitative field.
• You have 1-3 years of experience solving problems with Machine Learning through specialized course work and in the field
Secondly, in this specific position, it will be important for you to have significant experience in:
· Python and SQL
· Object-oriented programming
· The datascience ecosystem: (numpy, scipy, tensorflow, sklearn, etc).
· Development tools and practices: Git, Docker, Terraform, CI/CD.
· Deploying and running models on cloud platforms : GCP, Databricks
And finally, you may not be an expert with all requirements listed below, however, you must show great curiosity in understanding the non-mastered technologies and activities:
· You’ve used Google Cloud to deploy ML models and pipelines (AI Platform, Vertex AI)
· You are familiar with MLOps tools: MLFlow, DVC, or similar frameworks.
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
1. Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
2. Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
3. Has a powerful and innovative HR practices: a very dynamic mobility oportunities, investment in employee training, and other engagement and enablement initiatives
4. Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!
THIS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT…
1. If your CV is selected, you will have an HR interview.
2. Lastly, there will be a technical interview with your potential manager (sometimes accompanied by another team member).
YOU WANT FURTHER INFORMATIONS?
CHECK THESE USEFUL LINKS:
· Know more about BeautyTech @L'Oréal
· Know more about L'Oréal news
· L’Oréal in key figures
· Know more about CSR @L’Oréal
· Know more about L’Oréal for the Future program.