CPD Promotional Display and Packaging Team
Level: Director, Cosmetics Display Lead
Department: Promotional Display and Packaging Team
Reports to: VP, Promotional Display and Packaging Team
Direct reports: 0
The Promotional Display and Packaging team serves as the Center of Ownership for the L’Oreal Consumer Product Division’s go to market strategy and execution for in-store temporary displays and packaging. In collaboration with Promotional Execution Partners (PEP) the team sets the process, timelines and ensures all temporary display and packaging promotions are executed seamlessly while meeting the determined KPIs and remaining within budget.
Core Leadership Responsibilities:
The Cosmetic display team lead will serve as the center of the cosmetic displays, partnering with all teams to ensure key milestones are met for flawless execution. Finds balance with cross functional teams to develop cohesive and actionable go forward plans, incorporating input from PEP, Marketing, Sales, Creative and our supplier base.
Incorporation of new PowerBI Reporting tools and upskilling CPD Display owners will be critical to the success of the team.
- Collaborates with PEP Associate Director to assess and evolve ways of working.
- Troubleshoots Validates and approves all program level purchase orders in My Market.
- Validates and approves all in-house (SHOP) orders.
- Validates PEP savings assumptions.
- Records all program level display actuals into CPD Financial Trackers.
- Looks at programs wholistically to ensure PEP savings is not adding costs to other areas: (assembly, freight, etc.).
- Monitors/drives sustainability efforts that are in line with L’Oreal 4 the Future (L4TF).
- Accountable for L’Oréal adherence to RACI, SLAs and process.
- Collaborates with Marketing & DMI to secure release of key assets.
- Works with IT and PEP to integrate systems for greater work efficiency.
- Oversees display system evolution.
- Reviews and addresses hot topics with supplier base weekly.
- Contributes to quarterly supplier and cross functional team business reviews.
- 7 Years minimum experience in CPG temporary display activity with an in-depth knowledge pf cost, fit and function.
- Expertise in beauty and especially cosmetics preferred.
- Experience managing large, cross functional partner groups.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to influence top stakeholders with an organization.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and identify and exploit organizational gaps that lead to opportunity.
- Comfortable with using and manipulating data to tell strong stories that influence the audience.
Strong PowerPoint/Presentation Skills, Excel, MS Office, required. Power BI preferred.
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $145,300 - $175,950 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.