Titolo della posizione: Sales
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Are you passionate to work with target within dynamic environment?Then joining L'Oreal Commercial team might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for a dynamic and agile person to work as Area Sales Manager
- Responsible for achieving targets by proper utilization of allocated resources and investments. Also responsible for market development and penetration
- Handling GT / MTI, Focus on developing only cosmetic products
- Builds, develops, and strengthens distribution infrastructure
- Achieve distribution width by expanding to new geographies and depth in current towns/ markets
- Identifies channel opportunities (wholesale / retail) and takes initiative to drive growth
- Provides feedback to Region Office, Head Office, and Marketing on competition on-field execution
- Builds and grow relationships with channel partners – distributors, wholesalers, key accounts
- Coaches direct reports and distributor’s sales force in the field
- Owns & drives all key sales initiatives originated by Region and Head Offices
- Ensures stock adequacy for monthly promotions and new launches by proper sales forecasting
- Plans Quarterly / monthly / weekly targets, and set targets for direct reports & distributors
- Ensure correct deployment of additional resources (Merchandiser, PG, BA) & remuneration as per Co. norms / budgets
- Ensures that all field sales team members & distributors completely comply with the company’s sales system & processes ; and follow ethical business practices
- Minimum a bachelor degree from top-tier university
- Proficient in English
- Having at least 3-6 years of experience in sales/commercial, especially in GT would be a plus
- Having a dynamic and agile personality
- Proven interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro