Titolo della posizione: Sourcing
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Are you looking for a challenge as a key part of the business by giving wise profitable buying decisions?
Then joining L'Oreal Junior Purchasing Manager might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for an ambitious & proactive Purchasing Manager who's driven to attain cost savings by giving wise Business Services (IT, HR, etc) purchase decisions.
- Supervise a category, business, innovation or performance team, in line with the Group's purchasing strategies and policies.
- Analyze business needs and challenges demand
- Define purchasing strategy
- Optimize costs
- Anticipate business activity and acts proactively
- Maximize Supplier Relationship
- Create value and innovates
- Operate according to internal control principles and legal rules
- Evaluate and manages risks
- Manage Performance and efficiency
- Support and manages stakeholders' relationships (Local and Regional)
- 5-7 years experience in FMCG company as Indirect Purchasing (handling business/marketing spend)
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Comfortable working both independently with minimal guidance and in a team setting
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro