Titolo della posizione: Tech
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Integration (EAI) is at the heart of L’Oreal IT strategy. A new integration platform in NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA aims to modernize our data flows with various business partners: Digital, Retail, Finance, Supply Chain, B2B thru APIs, Furthermore, the NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA regions has countries that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions: countries like Japan, Korea and China are continuously stretching what is possible in this domain.
The integration delivery manager is responsible for managing the integration work stream spanning existing interfaces and planning the development of new interfaces. The role will be a cross tower lead spanning across Development Planning and Maintenance of existing Interfaces.
For planning the development of new Interfaces or modernizing of existing interfaces, the Integration Delivery Manager is responsible for integrating IT services (applications and infrastructure) into the organization’s portfolio of internal systems and external partners in an API 1st approach. The role collaborates with internal stakeholders and external providers to plan the cNorth Asia&SAPMENAity to deliver on the overall Integration strategy of the company. The role shall work closely with Application IT leaders and team leads in planning the delivery workstream. The role shall require mutual alignment with Application IT leaders on anticipated delivery plan and shall closely follow through with updates. The role shall require proactive communication with Application IT leaders in managing upcoming pipeline, especially of key programs.
The Integration Delivery Manager is responsible to ensure that the development teams have the right cNorth Asia&SAPMENAity to deliver the integration solutions. On both a short term and mid-term period, the Integration Delivery Manager ensures that the priorities of delivery are respected.
For existing interfaces, the person shall be involved in working with external System IT Operations Leads and Business Users to understand the System and Business impact. The role shall encompass providing direction to Integration Operations team on issue resolution based on the prioritization and impact of issues. The role shall require extensive communication with external System IT Operations Leads and Business Users to consistently update the progress on key issues and provide recommendations on walk-arounds that minimize operational impact.
The role shall have very effective communication skills and strong at negotiation with senior stakeholders. The role shall have excellent presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be motivated and a detail-oriented professional who can contribute to integration management processes. It would best be filled by someone with a technical background that has matured and led cross tower Integration Teams.
· Solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking ability
· Act as a project manager for the Integration Team
· Very effective communication skills and strong at negotiation with senior stakeholders
· Understands business requirements and works with process analysts to ensure that integration activities enhance business processes or to minimize any negative impact
· Understand master / transaction data and provide expertise in architecting, developing and maintaining solutions
· BS or equivalent degree with 5+ years of information technology experience
· Expert in application design/architecture, integration architecture, and enterprise application integration
· Project Management expertise with Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
· Competent in service and IT architecture development
· Prior experience of working on integration projects involving Rest APIs is expected
· Strong understanding of some of the industry leading Integration solutions within the following areas is a plus:
· API Gateway
· Azure ecosystem
· Understanding of how above platforms operates in Cloud environment
· Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies
· Ability to perform functional requirements analysis and business process analysis
· Understands software testing processes
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross tower teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills