This co-op will work with QA team to support installation and qualification of new vessel and/or line technologies in fast paced manufacturing environment
- generate and execute equipment validations (Installation qualification, Operational qualification, Performance Qualification)
- generate and execute CIP/SIP validations (clean in place and sanitize in place validations) for existing and new recipes
- Assist with SCOOP (capability studies /statistical sampling) validations and ACD testing/qualification
- Participate in risk assessments
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion in a timely manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.