Job Title: 12- Month Junior Marketing Associate
Location: New York, NY
Department: Product Development
Supervisor: AVP, Product Development
12-Month Junior Marketing Associate on leading brands within our Global Marketing teams. Those selected for this position will be:
- Creative visionaries and strategic thinkers.
- Resilient: able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Passionate about by trends, new products, and advertising.
- Ability to self-manage projects and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Social Listening and Competitive Research
- Keep up-to-date on the latest products, trends, and insights across platforms (social media, blog, print/digital magazines)
- Continuously compile information about competitive new launches, advertising, and formulas.
- Present competitive findings to team and/or brand managers.
- Product Ideation and Development
- Propose need gaps based on analysis of competitive landscape and trends that align with the brand identity.
- Generate ideas and write creative concepts for new products.
- Work with team to brainstorm product names.
- Write and edit packaging copy that differentiates your brand and product in the market.
- Manage new product formulations, including liaising with lab and consumer test center.
- Prepare product samples throughout the development process.
- Assist in preparation for team/brand meetings, including bi-yearly trends presentation to Global CEO.
- Administrative support
- Undertake ad-hoc projects specific to business/division needs.
- Provide additional administrative support on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree; must have graduated within the past 12 months.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Must provide valid work authorization in the United States.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written, analytical and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of data management and ability to use Excel to organize data, create reports, and deliver meaningful insights and recommendations.
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $24.50-26.50/hr
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.