KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Under the supervision of Key Account Manager, build the joint business plan with the account(s), adapting O2O model
- Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy.
- Partner with the Retailer to ensure assortment for e-commerce, merchandize plans and build plan for e-store campaigns and online related promotions.
- Collaborating with marketing teams in executing content plan cross media & sales platforms of retailers: SIS, web, app, facebook, Instagram in accordance with brand positioning/ marketing campaigns
- Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s. Assist in social medial strategy with Buyers to drive engagement and conversation
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Cat-man, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- Education Qualification: at least University Degree
- At least 2-years in MT Key Account management experience in FMCG. Experience in beauty/fashion categories or Modern Trade channel is a plus.
- Strategic thinking & advanced analytical skill
- Result Oriented - Decide and get things done
- Be customer service minded
- Team Management: coaching & motivation skill
- Financial/numeric acumen
- Good command of English
- Good at Microsoft Office Skill (Especially Excel & PowerPoint)