ABOUT THE JOB
• This is a field-based role within our South Australian Medical field team as a Medical Representative seeing Dermatologists and GPs, which involves being on the road and flexibility to be mobile.
• Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
• Develop and execute a robust territory business plan leveraging face-to-face as well as digital engagements with Dermatologists and GPs to create a personalised omni-channel experience for our customers.
• Drive growth in your territory through detailing the dermatological formulations to prescriber database, resulting in recommendations
• Liaise with key dermatologists and general practitioners within your territory to determine growth opportunities and implement synergies
• Playing an active role within the team to optimise performance and enhance the connection we have with our customers.
• Working in partnership with our medical, commercial and marketing teams to deliver objectives in line with our strategic objectives
• Tertiary qualifications in pharmacy or in any other field of science would be ideal
• Previous experience in medical sales dealing with General Practitioners or other medical specialists
• Demonstrated sales track record through superior influencing skills within the healthcare setting.
• Results driven attitude and a passion for education
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
• Experience in the area of skin care or dermatology will be advantageous
• Have a growth mindset, show curiosity and willingness to learn and self-develop
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Company car provided
• Great commission earning potential
• Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
• Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use on all L’Oréal brands
• Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
• Access to ongoing training and development
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and recommended by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians, cosmetic doctors and general practitioners. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, CeraVe and Skinceuticals.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty that moves the world. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.