Titolo della posizione: Sales
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Sede: Sydney (New South Wales)
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager in NSW for our L'oreal Professional Products Division. You will work on amazing brands such as Kerastase and L'Oreal Professionnel.
- Supporting Sales Agents in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Driving new business acquisitions
- Regularly reporting on sales activity
- Developing and mentoring a team of sales professionals
- Conducting regular sales meetings and commercial development workshops
- Ensuring that service delivery standards are met or exceeded
- Maintaining and developing dynamic business relationships with clients
- Manage local execution of digital transformation to ensure seamless customer experience online and offline in line with the divisional strategy
- You have previous experience in a leadership role, ideally with Salon experience or a similar environment.
- You will be a dynamic professional with a passion for driving new business and sales results
- You will have effective communication and presentation skills required to interact with key stakeholders and senior management
- You will need to demonstrate strong resilience, negotiation skills and the ability to engage and build sustainable commercial relationships with stakeholders within and outside the business
- You will have experience in the health, beauty or FMCG industry preferable (B2B sales is a must)
- You will have a strong sales background and the ability to drive a team’s performance
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro