ABOUT THE JOB
• Lead and drive the responsible teams to achieve their business objectives and retail targets by delivering exceptional customer service.
• Encourage, coach & motivate the counter & store managers, and take measures to strengthen their performances as well as to recruit and monitor new BA integration.
• Execute business analysis of the responsible area by identifying business opportunities of different doors and drive for actions to maximize selling opportunity to drive sales
• Coordinate with retail partners on promotions and events to promote brand image through both monitoring each door’s quality & merchandising and suggesting any improvements needed to the Retails Design Team.
• Ensure stock level of different axis is sufficient to achieve sales target.
• Develop market share (sell-out) in the sector and conduct competitive intelligence on points of sale
• Identify potential for existing and new customers within the industry and develop new business relationships
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
• Excellent earning potential!
• Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
• Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
• A dynamic professional with a passion for driving new business and sales results.
• Exposure and/or experience working in the Luxe space
• Ideal candidate will have strong networking skills and is able to stay agile
• Ability to problem solve and provide suitable solutions
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer experience
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancôme, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.