Titolo della posizione: Digital
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Sede: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Execute the local digital marketing strategy to develop the brand positioning in the Country for Armani Beauty
- Ensure local marketing initiatives develop consumer engagement and loyalty
- Roll out Armani's digital marketing activity, and ensure its consistency with the brand sense of purpose
- Place consumer's insights at the hear of the marketing and business model
- Manage the performance media strategy & execution across social, SEM, affiliates and other media platforms
- Partner with and challenge media agency (including on innovative mechanisms) to achieve brand awareness, conversion and acquisition objectives
- Work with the CRM team to develop effective retention strategies, and manage campaign executions across email and SMS marketing
- Share best practices and monitor local digital performance of the products and social communities to support the brand's ambition
- Leverage insights from peers, industry and broader network to upskill the digital function in the team
- Ensure an outlook among the local competitors & other industries: trends, intelligence and experimentation
- You will have 5+ years of strong digital marketing experience within a FMCG/retail/beauty or fashion environment
- You will be a natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set
- You will super passionate about Digital Media and will be able to influence those around you to drive the online brand growth
- You will possess strong communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively to achieve mutually beneficial commercial outcomes
- Your commercial approach, analytical skills and digital savviness will set you apart as will your conviction and resilience to work within a fast-paced agile environment
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro