Titolo della posizione: Digital
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Sede: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
We have the opportunity for a driven eCommerce Managers to join our dynamic and fast growing team on a permanent basis.
The scope of this role includes:
- Delivering the ecommerce revenue ambitions through brand websites by optimizing the user journey and onsite experience, online merchandising, website functionality and promotional activity.
- Responsible for conversion rate optimisation, leveraging testing frameworks to suggest A/B and MVT testing opportunities
- Building the online promotional calendar and implementing site upgrades with support and collaboration from our global teams
- Ensure User Experience of the website including Design & Aesthetics, Content, and Navigation, Branding / Marketing, Performance, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Manage, analyze and draw conclusions on specific ecommerce KPIs (conversion rate, bounce…)
- Ensure that all ecommerce activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, local agencies and overseas counterparts to understand best practice for the key ecommerce levers of search, navigation, content, ratings and reviews and oversee implementation of these where relevant
- Create and maintain an online e-business plan: e-promotional calendar, product exclusivities, cross selling mechanisms, data ownership within ecommerce brands websites and e-retailers ones
- Create synergies between inside and outside partners in marketing or digital activities
- Strong commercial e-commerce experience in managing online websites within a dynamic and fast paced environment is highly desirable!
- A natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set and attention to detail, you will be able to influence those around you to drive the brand ecommerce growth
- Possessing gravitas and strong communication skills you will be able to articulate a clear vision and be able to work in partnership with your stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Driving strategic initiatives to help deliver on the brands growth ambitions
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Hybrid working – WFH and from our newly renovated St Kilda Rd office
- Product allowance/discount across entire L’Oreal portfolio of 31 brands
- Staff shop | Onsite gym | Sustainable cafe
- Work-life balance – Summer Hours | Lots of Leave (extra week leave)
- Volunteering leave | Life Insurance and Income Protection
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro