Titolo della posizione: Supply Chain
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
KEY ACCOUNT SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Supply Chain at L’Oréal Nederland
At L’Oréal you will be working together with driven people and a management team that will help you to become the best version of yourself. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse working environment where fun and hard work go hand in hand. We take our corporate citizenship seriously and as an employee, you can play an active role. Currently we are recruiting for a Key Account Supply Chain role for our multidivisional Collaboration team at our head-office in Brussels.
What are you going to do?
As a KASCM, you will be working in a team of 11 people, including the Collaboration Manager to whom you will report. The role consists of a combination of operational and strategic responsibilities, of which the balance must be further developed as you grow into the role and gain more experience.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
· Being the preferred point of contact for your division and the customers in your portfolio.
· Making the link between the corporate strategies and with division-specific goals and KPI’s.
· Setting-up and animating recurring meetings with customers and internal stakeholders
· Monitoring the EDI order-to-cash processes between the customer and L’Oréal, thereby working closely with the Customer Service team and Credit team.
· Ensure that information is shared about product availability, short-term catalog changes, promotions and animations between the customer, sales, and supply chain.
· Managing projects or process improvements both internally and with your customers to improve customer satisfaction and supply chain performance at a sustainable cost.
· Proactively identifying risks and improvements on ordering frequencies, catalog management and product availability in order to maximize the service level at a sustainable cost.
· Setting up and animating recurring meetings with the customer and internal stakeholders
· Following and animating the most important supply chain KPI’s such as OTIF, SIT, and C2S
What are we looking for in you?
To maintain our leading position in the beauty market, we are looking for ambitious people who are willing to think outside the box. People that dare to challenge the status quo and are interested in improvement. Someone who is able to work in a structured way, with an eye for detail, but also comes up with new ideas. Above all, L’Oréal strongly believes in the power of their people:
“A company is not walls and machines, its people, people and people”
(Eugène Schueller, the founder of L’Oréal)
· Are in the possession of an HBO or Master’s degree
· Have a clear affinity with the Supply Chain and the dynamics of FMCG
· Can demonstrate analytical skills with an eye for detail
· Can set priorities
· Can speak French and English (and Dutch is a pré)
· Are preferably experienced with Excel and SAP
· Are available fulltime, or at least 32 hours per week.
We offer you:
· An inspiring environment with international colleagues
· Broad career path possibilities within and outside of supply chain / Customer Care, both in the Netherlands and internationally.
· A competitive salary and good secondary employment benefits
(Profit sharing, 13th month, retirement, collective healthcare, etc.)
· Discount for personnel on our L’Oréal product ranges
· Broad and professional training offer
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the criteria? Make sure to apply!
Diversity in our recruitment process:
L’Oréal does not make any distinction in gender, age and ethnicity and believes in the power of a diverse workforce.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“.
(Jean-Paul Agon, CEO L’Oréal Benelux)