Titolo della posizione: Sales
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Builds the joint business plan with the account(s).
- Contributes to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Builds accurately forecasts and achieves the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plans all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepares and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Builds the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensures its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggests plan adaptation when needed.
- Acts as the expert of his/her account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible.
- Builds a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Builds a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailers.
- Drives the performance of their accounts (P & L). Manages stock agreements with trade partners. Monitors contracts/invoices associated with the brand.
- Prepares and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Orchestrates and coaches all account interlocutors. Engages with retail teams to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinates with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Works closely with other account managers and retail teams. Represents the retailer/client internally.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
• Activates Business Drivers
• Pursues turnover and profit optimization
• Stays up to date with market, consumers& competitors
• Builds on categories Shopper insight
DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
• Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Influences the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Builds retailers development plans
• Manages intermediate agent relationships
• Adapts brand distribution strategy
• Collaborates across functions
BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATION
• Builds Selling story
• Sets negotiation priorities
• Conducts Win-Win negotiation
• Ensures compliance
MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
• Forecasts business with accuracy
• Drives Point of Sales field execution
• Follows-up & controls
• Masters brand selling scenarios