This role possess the responsibility to ensure all social commerce business excellence and responsible for achieving social commerce revenue by establishing online strategy for defined target audience.
- Responsible for special projects and innovations to improve overall social commerce experience and performance to achieve revenue target.
- Responsible for the traffic and conversion on social commerce platforms by ensuring we maximize the efficiency of both paid and organic channels.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible to drive the social commerce roll outs, migration and enhancements (BACC, Features, Campaigns).
2. Responsible for supervising social commerce business excellence and animating our internal social commerce community mainly focusing on constant business analysis, performance optimization, upskilling and adapting best practices on social commerce
3. Monitor performance and owner of dashboards for social commerce ensuring that we are tracking performance (SO, Bounce rates, conversion, traffic, AOV, etc)
4. Identify potential sales opportunities and design programs & promotion tactics to increase sales performance.
5. Collaborate with stakeholders from various functions across brands, division and regional to understand and optimize social commerce performance on a weekly basis including UI, UX, Media related matters
- Brands team (BGMs, Marketing Manager, EBTQ Manager)
- Division digital team
- E-Boutique/Retail/Marketing Managers in Brand team
- Digital zone team
- Supporting team (Finance, operations, IT)
- Sell Out
- ATP, Traffic & Conversion Rate
- Media ROAS
- Total Customers & New Customers
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- Min of 5-6 years of experience in E-Commerce environment and is passionate about Social Media
- Resilient and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Driven and motivated to drive growth