Titolo della posizione: Medical
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
We are looking for a Medical Executive to implement the medical action plan with the objective of increasing prescription and recommendation.
- Enhance the image and increase prescription and recommendation of the brands, visit targeted doctors in the sector and present the brand’s products and services to increase prescriptions.
- Promote the brands’ added value by emphasizing the technical and scientific characteristics of the products and services.
- Get to know the environment, the pathologies, the products, and the useful communication techniques for promoting the products and services
- Represent the brand/the Division at every contact opportunity with health professionals and ensure they are followed up (congresses, continuing medical education program)
- Implement the medical visit strategy - Respect target coverage, visit frequency and product cycles.
- Make systematic use of available promotional tools (detailing aids, publications etc)
- Use all available digital and prints communication channels to increase message frequency
- Implement communication techniques to adapt to doctor’s needs and personalise the approach
- Check on the presence and correct distribution of the products within the pharmacies/drugstores situated near to the prescribers
- Ensure synergy with Commercial / Pharmacy teams to increase sell-out.
- Analyse the territory and make proposals for territory action plans to improve return on investment
- Analyse one’s own results and those of the competition
- Implement corrective and improvement action plans
- Manage administrative and reporting tasks - Organise and optimise visit planning through current tracker system.
- Ensure respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals.
- Flag up any adverse side effects to cosmeto-vigilance/ relevant department.
- Essential to have sciences background
- Preferably with ~2 years sales experience in Pharma/ healthcare industry, covering specialists or private hospital channel
- Collaborative and a team player
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro