Titolo della posizione: Information Systems
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Are you passionate about developing skincare products and do you want to bring innovative products to the market?
Then joining DMI Team might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial a SAP expert for FICO Team to deliver Projects and Enhancements covering ASEAN/ANZ entitiesYou will…
- Project Delivery: Run Projects following L’Oreal Project Management methodology, collaborating with Regional Team & Group IT and integrating with other SAP modules / Applications from other IT Domains (Retail, Digital, BI, Infrastructure, etc.).
- Responsible for delivering Solution design, Configuration, Functional Spec for ABAP programs, Testing and Training related to FICO modules.
- Participate/govern Enhancement Quarterly Release process together with Team Lead, including intake of new requests, prioritization, effort estimate with internal/external resources, delivery by leading internal/external resources and communication to business in the area of FICO modules
- Assist in the development of creative material in line with the brand’s integrated-communication platform (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Provide assistance or resolve the FICO related tickets directly as Level 4 Support in case the ticket can’t be resolved by 3rd party team
- Identify, raise and track areas for improvement.
- More than 5 years of SAP Project Implementation experience in FICO module
- Accounting background experience is highly preferred
- Hands-On experience in FI General Ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Asset Accounting and Bank Accounting modules are preferred
- Experience in FI Project System and Investment Management modules is a plus
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro