Titolo della posizione: Supply Chain
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Sede: Petaling Jaya
We are looking for a Senior Demand & Supply Planner to join one of our biggest divisions in L'Oréal MYSG.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
- Responsible on forecasting sales demand to brand / SKU level by utilizing a statistical and collaborative planning tool. Integrate business strategies to develop 15+ months demand plans with supporting analysis and assumption which integrate business planning, sales and operation planning, supply planning as well as financial planning.
- Planning for launches and promotional activity including dimensioning, allocations, analysis and potential cannibalization.
- Liaises with commercial, marketing and finance organizations to facilitate the planning process, including running cross-functional customer consensus meeting.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
- According to the organization: recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of its expertise. Implement organizational changes.
- Monitor supplier performance KPIs and drive improvement activities
- Build supply plan and procurement to factory based on the validated sales forecast, co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/ procurement parameters.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the factory
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyse obsoletes and slow movers in warehouse
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the factory about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- 3-5 years of experience in demand/supply planning from B2C business
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro