Titolo della posizione: Human Resources
Tipologia di contratto: Fix Term
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
We have a suitable opportunity in L’Oréal India for the position of Lead – Employer Branding.
You will be part of Talent Acquisition (TA) COE Team and will drive employer branding for L’Oréal with innovative strategies online and on-ground to attract students and experienced candidates.
You will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing and communications of the employee value proposition to prospective candidates and internal employees. This includes partnering with the India TA Team, Business Human Resource (HR) partners, Regional HRs, Corporate Communications Team and Zone and Global teams to define and execute the HR narrative, digital strategy of all identified online and offline channels. You will lead recruitment marketing, with a focus on employer branding and candidate experience.
This is a full-time fixed term opportunity for a duration of 1 year. The location of this job will be Mumbai H.O.
Key Deliverables and KPIs:
1) Increase brand awareness & consideration among prospective employees
• Create and manage social media campaigns for campus students- attraction and amplification of various campus properties (Like Brandstorm, Sustainability Challenge, L’Oréal on Campus etc.)
• Create and manage social media campaigns for experienced candidates’ attraction through conceptualizing and creating a 360 plan
• Partnerships with publishers/leading HR websites (like Dare2Compete, Medium, People Matters etc.), both online and offline, with an objective of brand awareness and engagement
• Leverage LinkedIn for L’Oréal Leadership series and other innovative engagements that foster leadership engagement with prospective talents
2) Maintenance & Updation of L’Oréal - India Careers Website Page
• Content curation & creation of digital assets for Careers India page: like videos & repositories of imageries to be created highlighting strong EVP
• Ensuring measurability of all Career India pages to analyze key metrics like website traffic, bounce rate, average time spent in a visit, no. of unique users etc. as a part of analytics reporting
3) Increase advocacy with internal employees
• Creation of various digital assets & promoting to internal audience
• Social media promotions of complete gamut of HR initiatives like benefits & rewards, learning offerings by L’Oréal C1 - Internal use
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.