Titolo della posizione: Transversal
Tipologia di contratto:
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Paese: United States
MARKETING COORDINATOR – ESSIE DMI
KEY COMPETENCIES: Team Organization, Billing and Expense Management, Marketing Systems & Category Project Management, Coordination of WWM
1) Team Organization
Calendar & Communication
· Calendar management for internal and external meetings, VP and above
· Coordinating large meetings including the management of attendees, booking location and time, arranging meals and any A/V materials. Handle all logistics for meetings: prepare agenda, send meeting requests, confirm attendance of required attendees, reserve appropriate meeting space and partner with IT for use of technical systems when needed (i.e., video conference), manage order of catering, supplies and equipment
· Plan and coordinate onsite and offsite events for the executive leadership team
· Develop consolidated presentations, maintain files for internal and external meetings.
· Maintain organized and fully stocked product closet, understand needs of team, and anticipate orders
· Develop process to track incoming, outgoing and replenishment needs
· Assist ICC team in influencer and advocate mailings
· Lead ordering and delivery or team supplies. Manage associated budget.
· Manage domestic and international travel arrangements, VP and above. Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports, organize, and maintain central filing system.
2) Billing and Expense Management
· Expense reports for VP and above. Manage total T&E budget. Ensure reports are on-time and accurate.
· Organize and manage team POs, manage associated financial budget.
· Serve as direct liaison with vendors to ensure accurate information and timely payment
Essie DMI Budget
· Assist team lead on tracking budget management for key line items related to T&E, WWM, meetings & events, shipping and product purchases.
3) Marketing Systems & Category Project Management
Input and Tracking
· DPM: Setup New Launches/kits/promo packs
· OPERA: Assist marketing team in management and distribution of artwork.
Reporting + Analysis:
· Nielsen Reports – Support category teams on Nielsen pulls and analysis
Competitive Market Management
· PD assistance: Update category rankings/ competitive documents (i.e. Top 10’s)
· PD assistance: competitive launches, tracking and purchasing
· Track and purchase all key competitive launches in the mass & prestige markets to evaluate for trends, innovations in technology and new claims.
4) Coordination of WWM:
· Serve as lead coordinator for WWM:
o Main liaison with creative agencies, video agencies, internal teams, Paris communications, hotels, meeting rooms etc.
o Develop and maintain master timeline for internal and external personnel
o Coordinate roles & responsibilities with GM & VP’s
o Source support staff as needed
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU: