L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Product Specialist for SkinCeuticals in Norway.
SkinCeuticals is the leader in the professional skin care industry with renowned products and talented, enthusiastic employees. SkinCeuticals is part of the L'Oréal Group, the world's leading cosmetics company. As a Product Specialist for SkinCeuticals, you will be an ambassador for the brand at aesthetic clinics and in meetings with our customers. You will play an important part in growing our business by conquest new clients. Represent SkinCeuticals and promote product knowledge, coach and help clinics developing their businesses and create growth. SkinCeuticals has a strong scientific background and an important part of your area of responsibility will be to disseminate and anchor this knowledge in the clinics alongside boosting their sales skills and confidence.
- Have the responsibility of the conquest of new clients - identify, visit, and sign new clients with SkinCeuticals
- Have the sales responsibility to maintain and follow up on the existing client base, shared with your Product Specialist colleagues in Norway.
- Achieve set turnover targets monthly
- Conduct consumer events, sell-out initiatives and be the voice of SkinCeuticals in Norway
- Plan and prepare visits within your given district, implementing communication techniques and prepare visit reports
- Analyze your own and competitors’ actions in order to propose and anticipate changes and solutions
- Create strong results via continuous follow-up, brand building, training, and coaching of the clients
- Drive growth by proposing an action plan respecting the return on investment
- Conduct product and sales training in the beauty clinics in order to increase sell-out
- Ensure SkinCeuticals’ reputation in the market by strengthening, maintaining and protecting the brand image via your communication with - and upskilling of - the clients
- A Skin therapist, sales professional, nurse or similar with passion for the industry and a strong understanding of aesthetical treatments and preferably experience from a beauty clinic
- Ambitious, result- and solution oriented and have a strong sense for quality
- Are able to organize yourself and have good logistic and technical skills
- You are analytical strong, and you propose, innovate, anticipate, as well as you take initiatives
- Trustworthy, reliable, and responsible and you are motivated by working on your own
- Business oriented and thrive in a competitive environment and creating good results is a natural driver for you
- You are social and able to communicate and build relationships and network internally and externally
- You are fluent in Norwegian and master English written and orally
- Ability to travel extensively throughout Norway and hold a Driver’s license (B)
We are looking for Product Specialist to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.