L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are looking for talented Finance profiles to work in our Nordic Headquarters based in Copenhagen.
We are looking for Finance profiles who will act as a Business Partner for our commercial or marketing teams. You will take part in the continuous optimization of financial processes, with the aim of simplification and delivering results. This position is right for you if you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, mastering both the financial and business-oriented aspects and aspire to add value to the organization as a true business partner. Proactive collaboration with the local multifunctional team and the Nordic Finance Hub will be a key enabler of success in this role.
• Act as a business partner for local management in daily operations as well as for long-term strategic projection
• Contribute to the turnover or marketing expense planning of the business unit by advising on best financial options.
• Co-pilot and challenge the trend and budget constructions
• Optimize and monitor expense ROI and improve overall profitability
• Provide reliable financial reporting and initiate actions based on this.
• Own monthly closing and budget control activities within your business unit
• Ensure that internal controls are implemented within your scope and that your teams comply with our procedures and processes
• Be part of engaging the Nordic Finance community with ideas and sharing of best practices
• Holding a degree within finance, business or auditing
• Having 2-5 years of experience from similar positions in controlling and/or finance
• Thriving within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
• A team player
• Confident in challenging but also in being challenged
• Fluent in English. Mastering one of the Nordic languages is a plus
We are looking for controller to start as soon as we find the right candidates. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.