Retail Store Coordinator – Company Store (Floater)
The Retail Store Coordinator is responsible for supporting all NJ Company Store locations (Cranbury, South Brunswick, Franklin, Piscataway, Berkeley Heights), based in the Clark Company Store. This includes but is not limited to daily store operations, all aspects of inventory management (ordering/receiving/stocking), customer relations, and POS activities.
- Consistently deliver outstanding customer service reflecting Company Store’s commitment to our customers and creating an enhanced shopping experience
- Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store
- Responsible for all daily POS procedures and monthly reconciliation in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- Daily inventory management tasks include ordering, receiving shipments/pallets, and stocking
- Demonstrate knowledge on all L’Oreal brands while actively engaging with customers to recommend products while building strong relationships
- Assist with in-store operational responsibilities while complying with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for adhering to the L’Oreal Company policies and procedure
- Special projects as assigned
- Excellent entrepreneurial, problem solving and analysis skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including extended business hours and Saturdays
- 2+ years of retail experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system
- Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and neat appearance for retail environment.
- Does require local travel to other assigned Company Store locations
- Travel out of state required for training meeting
- Regular lifting of up-to 40 lbs. required, with regular squatting, kneeling, bending, and extended periods on your feet.
- Basic computer skills
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position. Work hours, locations, and days of operation are subject to change, based on the needs of the business and the position as directed by your supervisor and full flexibility is required.
This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for straight time up to 40 hours and overtime paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.