Titolo della posizione: Supply Chain
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Supply Chain Function for the position of Assistant Manager/Manager - PPD Customer Excellence. This is an individual contributor role to manage the supply chain for Key Accounts and other GTM channels for the Professional Products Division as well as drive Key transformation projects. You come with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience. The location of the job will be based at the Head Office, Mumbai. Prior work experience in FMCG will be advantageous for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Deliver high product availability in the category ensuring healthy inventory level, high fill-rates, and optimal supply chain set-up
· Manage catalogue, align with Customers and Commercial teams, and contribute to its rationalization to minimize tail, Slow moving and Obsoletes
· Analyse the Order to Cash Execution metrics for the Customers to improve efficiency of our order execution process including Order-to-Delivery lead times, Dispute Rate and Cost-to-Serve
· Work closely with the Customer SC and Business teams and our Commercial teams to plan availability of Promotions, launches and Key SKUs, and for campaigns & events
· Prepare and analyse supply chain metrics and review it regularly with Customer teams to maximize L’Oreal catalogue availability and business delivery
· Work closely with Customer leadership and/or operations senior leaders on strategies to reduce cost, lead time, and waste across the end-to-end supply chain
· Lead transformation projects with related Supply Chain Experts in other verticals and Business function Experts to optimize, simplify and upgrade the systems and processes of end-to-end Supply chain
· Will lead Negotiations of operational partnership with Key accounts along with Key Account Manager to drive supply chain improvements
· The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of proactiveness, flexibility and commitment to anticipate issues and solve for it
· Candidate needs to be the face of supply chain team for the accounts he/she is handling and be able to take decisions in consultation with the leadership of the division/function
· Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables with a working understanding of SAP
· Reports into PPD Supply Chain Head based @ HO - Mumbai
· Stakeholders: Commercial team, Customers, Supply Chain Planning teams, Marketing & Finance teams
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.