Titolo della posizione:
Tipologia di contratto:
Orario di lavoro:
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
This position you have to plan lead digital media strategy for conversion objective to ensure maximize ROAS is achieved across all Ecommerce channels. You’re responsible for P&L management including online media , KOL, live streaming and promotion pages. Also, you need to collaborate with media agency to consistently improve performance both offsite and onsite channels.
- Develop online media strategies and excellent executions that can support business growth particularly in traffics and GMV contribution aspects.
- Plan media and KOL budget and brief to agencies and ecommerce platforms to gain the highest effectiveness across optimal media mix.
- Responsible for media investment and performance tracking to provide key insights regarding new opportunities as well as areas of improvement.
- Liaise with social manager to plan KOLs, Live Streaming and Promotion pages brief and activations aligned with commercial plan.
- Monitor media landscape and bring in new initiatives which can lead to productive processes and practices.
- Bachelor or Master ’s degree in business management or marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing performance analysis, and MSP dashboard optimization, and eCommerce analytical data experience
- Be able to provide insightful strategies to enhance business growth
- Experience in collaboration with agencies and platforms are preferrable
- Strong analytical and communication skill to translate data into tangible and solid business performance report and presentation
- Good command of English both written and speaking
- Proficient in MS Office
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro