Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our Digital team in our Active Cosmetics Division in Copenhagen. We are currently looking for a Social Brand Manager in Copenhagen.
As Social Brand Manager for La Roche-Posay, you are the driving force behind fostering a deeper connection between the brand, Nordic consumers and the dermatological & medical communities. Your role is to be the expert of consumer engagement, earned and paid digital media of one of the leading dermatological beauty brands in the Nordics. You are an expert in media activations, paid and organic influencer marketing activations, content, PR strategy, management of social media channels. You are on top of new & emerging trends in the digital landscape and can work to develop La Roche-Posay as digital first mover and a digital first division.
The role reports to the Brand Director.
- Develop, manage, implement and report the influencer strategy
- Own influencer and advocacy measurement tools, Traackr & MIM, consolidating and tracking performance across the division and translating into action plan.
- Define the brand social media and audience strategy and follow up on results.
- Responsible for the brand PR strategy, execution and report.
- Analyze the media performance (paid and earned) and carry out social listening, giving recommendations to management and feeding social trends to the team.
- Ensure consistent tone of voice of the brand across all platforms.
- Manage agency relationships, making sure they have the right content and secure activations according to plans.
- Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunities and trends to develop new initiatives and possibilities for the division, identifying test & learn projects to bring to fruition
- Set, monitor and elevate digital performance KPIs to all stakeholders across the division
- Manage digital media brand budgets in alignment with the Brand Director
- Plan and execute paid digital media campaigns in alignment with the Product Brand Managers.
- Work in collaboration on the frame and execution of digital strategies with the Head of Digital and the Advocacy and Communication Manager.
- You are...
- You have at least +2–3 years of relevant work experience.
- You have experience with digital media, influencer strategy, PR and social media platforms.
- You are proactive, results driven and passionate about your job and drive your projects from start to finish.
- Expert in analyzing performance, digital KPI’s, developing insights to consistently optimize strategies & improve performance
- You have a hands-on approach and a drive that enables you to get things done.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for Social Brand Manager to start 01.02.2023. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2019, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.