L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Pharmacy Representative for L'Oréal Active Cosmetics Division (Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Cerave, Decléor) in Stockholm.
As a Pharmacy Representative for L'Oréal Active Cosmetics Division (ACD), you will be responsible for planning and carrying out sales activities at Pharmacies in Stockholm and the surrounding area. You will be responsible for increasing sell out by creating good sales activities, educational courses and inspiring employees in pharmacy, as well as ensuring merchandising for our brands. You must be a distinctly good salesperson and motivator, and be consistently engaged, dedicated and positive. You will visit the pharmacies (hybrid) and contribute both in the form of pure sales support and in the form of training in product knowledge and sales. The role reports to the Field Sales Manager.
Your key job accountabilities…
- Carry out product and sales training, in-store courses and presentations (digital/physical) for pharmacy employees
- Provide training to pharmacy employees in how to carry out consultations and product knowledge
- Plan and carry out activities in pharmacy, linked to important launches and campaigns around our brands
- Analyze sales results, create action plans and communicate and implement these to the area
- Collaborate closely with the sales manager for the division, as well as with other sales consultants in the sales team, Training Manager and Retail Brand Manager
- You will to some extent be traveling in connection with your daily work
- You have experience from shops/pharmacies, sales and branding, or sales development in another, relevant way
- You are a skincare enthusiast and you have a good understanding of skin care and how the skin works are preferably up-to-date on the latest trends in skincare
- You are good at communicating, are proactive while thinking strategically, and have a general attitude that all problems can be solved in a good way
- You have good Presentation skills (Physical/Teams)
- You are outgoing and a good relationship builder
- You are structured and have good planning skills
- You have a "hands-on" and proactive approach to work tasks, and a genuine desire to create results
- You are flexible and easily adapt to changes when necessary
- You are good at working both independently and in a team
- You are good at developing other people
- You are familiar with Teams and Microsoft Excel
- Having a Pharmacy technician/Pharmacist education/Skin therapist education is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Have a driver’s license
- You are fluent in Swedish and master English written and orally
The desired start for our new Pharmacy Representative is as soon as possible or latest March/April 2023. The position is permanent employment. For this role to be relevant, the candidate must be resident in Stockholm Area. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis, so don't wait to apply! Everyone is welcome to apply for a job at L'Oréal, regardless of gender, ethnicity, physical limitations, religion, or sexual orientation.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact the Field Sales Manager Nilofar Jeybari at [email protected]
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for around 250 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.