Job Title: Senior Analyst, Customer Supply Chain (Amazon)
Division: Consumer Products Division
Location: Clark, NJ
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Learn:
This position is responsible for supporting the work of the Supply Chain, Customer Service and Field Sales initiatives for ecommerce retailers. The individual will interact and partner with internal teams such as Supply Chain, Operations, and Sales as well as have regular direct interaction with the customer. This role supports long-term initiatives focused around maximizing fill rate, sales, on time shipping and minimizing costs. Incumbent in this role is responsible for analyzing and validating large amounts of data and creating regular reporting that improves supply chain performance.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Retrieve, analyze and provide documentation for Ecommerce accounts in order to support recommendations regarding service, growth opportunities, and vendor/retailer performance.
- Provide logistical and inventory data to retailer and validate data provided by retailer via file exchange or EDI.
- Act as a liaison between field force, Supply Chain and our Ecommerce retailers.
- Determine and implement priority of logistical initiatives with our Ecommerce accounts.
- Responsible for the efficient flow of product from supplier to customers, ensuring clear communication of gaps/misses and planning remediation.
- Facilitate KPI reporting and cross-functional team reviews with Customer Service, Physical Distribution, and Transportation.
- Publish reports accordingly, to ensure initiatives and executions are progressing to plan
- Leading or participating in specific projects which provide efficiencies, improved service, and business growth.
- Develops strong business partnership with Sales, Customer Service, Physical Distribution, Transportation, and Customer.
What We Are Looking For
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Business or Supply Chain
- E-Commerce experience preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Must be eligible to work in the US on a continuous, on-going basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- High level of problem solving and analytical skills – ability to drive and articulate insights and actionable recommendations from data analysis
- High proficiency in data management skills- Expert level Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP system experience preferred
- Clear understanding of relational databases along with a demonstrated ability to merge/transfer text files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources is desired
- Acts and leads with human sensitivity: Demonstrates respect, enriches team dynamics, and develops others.
- Interacts effectively: listens and communicates effectively and actively networks.
- Displays sensitivity to the “Métier” of L’Oreal: focuses on quality, understands beauty, and builds knowledge of the beauty business.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship: takes initiative, improves performance and develops a vision.
- Achieves results with integrity: conveys energy, acts with integrity and focuses on results.
- Innovates: shows curiosity, promotes team creativity and imagines creative solutions.
- Manages complexity: reasons from multiple perspectives and makes decisions.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.