Titolo della posizione: Supply Chain
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Sede: New York, NY
Paese: United States
Job: Sr. Analyst, Demand Planning (ACD)
Department: Demand Planning
Division: Active Cosmetics
Location: Hudson Yards, NYC
Reports to: AVP, Signature Lead
Through our established S&OP processes, your objective is to construct a robust forecast that will drive consensus amongst stakeholders to support the business. You will be responsible for developing a forecast concurrently utilizing FuturMaster and statistical analyses based on inputs provided by Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Responsibilities are not limited to the below listing:
• Manage a rolling 18-month SKU level forecast to achieve KPIs related to accuracy & E&O.
• Lead monthly consensus meeting with General Manager, Sales, Marketing, Finance & Brand Supply teams.
• Build new product launches utilizing historical data, competitive products, planned marketing & sales plans.
• Track and analyze launch performance to highlight variances vs initial assumptions and financials.
• Develop forecasts in preparation for 3-year plan, manufacturing budget, financial budget & trends for operations and financial partners.
• Develop collaborative relationships with S&OP stakeholders.
• Participate in cross functional projects, develop best in class forecasting modules
• Bachelor’s degree required in Supply Chain or related business field
• minimum 3 years forecasting/planning or related analytical experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Power BI)
• FuturMaster & SAP experience would be a plus
• SAP- Analyzer tool
• FuturMaster or other forecasting tools
• Data mining and management
• Microsoft suite applications with emphasis in Excel (intermediate/advanced level) and Power BI
• Intermediate knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning proceduresSalary Range: $81,300 - $113,000 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)