国: South Korea
1. Key Job Accountabilities
Optimize sales performance through strong partnership with supplier & e-retailer and online products placement management while optimizing customer experience.
- Standardize and fix the basics on services with key stakeholders: determine best in class “search” results for our products / develop qualitative content to leverage media investments and social presence / set appropriate counterparts to e-business environment.
- Build, accurately forecast and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly. Write e-commerce charter when selling on e-Retailers or pure players / negotiate specific trade agreements, logistic needs & specificities.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible in the joint business plans, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Catman, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
· Education : University graduate
· Years of working experience: over 6 years
· Experience: at least 3 years experience in the cosmetic industry as e-commerce or e-merchandiser
· Language : Fluent in both Korean and English
· Other skills : Computer skill proficiency : MS PPT, Excel, Word