Title: 12 Month Intern, Finance
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: NYC – Terminal Stores
Brand: US DMIs: Redken & Matrix
We are offering a 12-month internship in Finance to support the International Marketing Functions (DMI) within our Professional Products Division. This internship will be based in our Terminal Stores office in New York, NY and will support the Redken & Matrix brands.
- Work cross functionally with finance, marketing and accounting to resolve outstanding GRIR (Goods Received/Invoice Received) issues.
- Update monthly sales reports for DMI President and Marketing teams
- Update monthly trackers tied to PO Management and Internal Control Compliance
- Assist with the monthly close including journal entries
- Maintain the international product hierarchy through constant interactions with the Global Marketing teams, MSL, and Paris
- Ad-hoc Analysis & special projects to optimize DMI Spend & streamline processes
- Must be a recent graduates within the past year from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Knowledge of Finance & Accounting
- Strong computer Skills (Excel), experience in SAP helpful but not required
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Results oriented self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Visit us at careers.loreal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.