Consumer Product Division
Title: 12 Month Intern – Rite Aid Brand Sales
Location: Berkeley Heights Office
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
Responsible for assisting the L'Oreal Paris and Maybelline-Garnier-essie National Account team at Rite Aid with day to day tasks to grow account business and increase sales.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Run and analyze weekly and monthly reports
- New Item Tracking
- Ad / Promo performance analysis
- Sales planning
- Consumption trend analysis
- Space maximization
- Competitive activity
- SKU analysis for “fair share”
- Ad hoc projects and administrative tasks as directed by management
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.