所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job: Junior Marketing Associate
Department: essie DMI, Global Digital Marketing - L’Oreal USA
Division: Consumer Products Division
- Do you see the world differently than others?
- Is your passion bringing innovative ideas to life?
- Are you an ambitious, self-starter who wants to create change through Marketing?
If any of the above are true, we are interested in speaking with you!
Beauty is a language
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
Beauty is universal
L’Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. It pursues this goal by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Beauty is a science
Since its creation by a researcher, the group has been pushing back the frontiers of knowledge. Its unique research arm enables it to continually explore new territories and invent the products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over.
Beauty is a commitment
Providing access to products that enhance well-being, mobilizing its innovative strength to preserve the beauty of the planet and supporting local communities. These are exacting challenges, which are a source of inspiration and creativity for L’Oréal.
Beauty for all
By drawing on the diversity of its teams, and the richness and the complementarity of its brand portfolio, L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come.
12-Month Junior Marketing Associate on leading brands within our Global Marketing teams. Those selected for this position will be:
· Creative visionaries and strategic thinkers
· Resilient: able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
· Passionate about by trends, new products, and advertising
· Ability to self-manage projects and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Experience in the industry is a plus, but NOT necessary.
This role will focus on Digital Asset Management as an integral function in ecommerce content operations. This role requires the execution of digital content in response to the everchanging retail landscape.
You will manage, enrich and quality assure assets across sites and products.
This role requires cross-functional alignment with marketing and Zone teams on Retailer.com and Brand.com asset management. Support brand equity and raise profile of essie via Retail partners’ digital presences. Work with integrated communications team and international business development team to distribute assets to markets based on needs/requirements.
Key Job Accountabilities:
· Bachelor’s degree; must have graduated within the past 12 months
· Must provide valid work authorization in the United States
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Excellent written, analytical and communication skills
· Solid understanding of data management and ability to use Excel to organize data, create reports, and deliver meaningful insights and recommendations