ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: Taipei City
Valuable Experience in Real Working Environment
Every year around 3000+ students all over the world have the opportunity to gain valuable experience through an exciting internship at L’Oreal. They are assigned real responsibility and a chance to get to know the company from A to Z. Meanwhile, interns bring a fresh and innovate approach to everything they do and provide us with new insights and impulses. And interns also provide a great pool of talent from which many of your newly hired employees are selected.
What we are looking for
We're looking for more than technical expertise and qualifications; we're looking for talented young people who can express their wide-ranging personal attributes as well as take part in challenging, dynamic projects and missions.
Our group's rich cultural diversity is the secret of its success. We're looking for students with a diverse range of profiles and experiences. The most important is your creativity, your ambition and your ability to transform your passion into success.
* Monitoring, understanding and reporting on the performance of your brand and its competitors within the market
* Assessing the potential for new launches and helping build successful launch plans
* Conducting consumer research to identify new product opportunities
* Building strong internal relationships with the commercial and logistics teams to ensure competitive pricing promotions and smooth supply-chain process
* Working with external agencies including design, PR and advertising
- Taiwanese Nationality
- Current student - currently pursuing Bachelor (in the 3rd year) or Master Degree
- Available for full time internship Monday - Friday from 9.30am - 6.30pm in 2018 July and August.
- Proficient in English and Chinese both verbal & written
- Highly motivated
- Possess excellent analytical, social and communication skills
- Creative and flexible
- Work efficiently both independently or as a part of a team
- Fluent in English and Chinese
How to apply?
Our recruitment process includes different steps and we invest a lot of time along the way to get to know your potential but also are helping you to get to know us.
As we are living in the digital age, we would love to get to know you better right from the start. Please apply by sending us your CV and a short video in English (max. 30 seconds) introducing yourself and telling us why you would ace this job (in English). Be as creative as you want and surprise us!
You can upload your video under "Other files" once you have uploaded your resume, or, you can reveal your introduction Youtube link on your resume.
Apply before 2018.3.31 !