Become a true
Internship - Marketing/Business Analyst Africa & Middle-East Zone
***From July & September 2019 for 6 months***
« Seize what begins » was first introduced by our CEO François DALLE in the 60’s and is still echoing as a watchword amongst our teams fifty years later.
Seize what begins means being capable of identifying a spark and building a blaze out of it.
It is to accept that as the leader of beauty our duty is to innovate perpetually. Seize what begins means taking risks, means opting for failure instead of inertia.
In marketing as in all métiers at L’Oréal, we are not only looking for academic excellence, we are seeking creative and ambitious entrepreneurs driven by passion for business.
Game changers with feet on the ground and eyes on the stars.
We are in a constant quest for leaders capable of detecting a revolution to come, catching a sprouting opportunity, seizing what begins.
Within the Africa & Middle-East marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your missions will include:
- Conducting deep brand analysis in the targeted market
- Analysing the results of different products ranges
- Business intelligence and surveys' follow-up
Launching new products:
- Participating in merchandising preparation and follow-up
- Analysing the effect of concerned markets behaviour taking considering the competitors' practices
Following the Marketing plan:
- Brainstorming in order to bring innovative ideas
- Analysing the brands' strategy
- You are fluent in English
- You are holding a Master’s degree
- Your school or university is able to deliver an internship work agreement (“convention de stage”) for 6 months
- You are highly analytical
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- You are capable of managing complexity
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Compensated between 1250€ and 1400€ gross per month
- Access to a corporate restaurant and a gym
- Access to the L’Oréal staff store to try all our products!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is the recruitment process like?
Our recruitment process is two-fold:
The HR Interview: whether it is an Assessment Centre or an individual interview, it is always an exploratory discussion. The recruiter will guide you into a broad conversation to know you better and to spot the métier, division and brand within which you will be able to better express your potential.
The manager interview: during this interview you will have the opportunity to meet a team and to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions.
How hard is it to work at L’Oréal?
Our company prizes excellence and perpetual reassessment, which is why our team are strongly engaged. As an intern, you will gain exposure to this effervescence accompanied and coached by your team. The challenge is not about workload but about being able to challenge yourself constantly.
I do not know a thing about cosmetics: do I stand a chance?
Less than a third of our interns have had a previous experience in the beauty or fashion industry. Being sensitive to cosmetics is indeed an asset however; we give more credit to other essential qualities such as entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, ability to question everything and dare or a desire to gain impact on a market.