In Human Resources at L’Oréal, our ambition is to be at the heart of the Group’s strategy. Together with the managers of the different Business Fields we attract, source, select, develop, engage and reward outstanding talents from all over the world in order to reach our goal of winning a billion new consumers through universalization and beauty for all.
· You are interested in both the personal and organizational aspects of HR Management
· You have a passion for people and drive for the business
· You are proactive and have a strong entrepreneurial mindset
· You have a professional or academic experience abroad and strong multi-cultural sensibility
You will take part in our initiatives for HR digital project.
What will make you grow:
· Missions that will give you a real experience on HR topics
· Capacity to manage projects with autonomy
· Exciting challenges in which your voice will be heard
What you will bring:
· Your energy and passion for HR
· Your taste for challenge
· Your creativity and will to be part of the L’Oréal adventure
-Current student – currently pursuing Bachelor (in the 3rd year) or Master Degree
-Available for full time internship Monday – Friday from 9.30am – 6.30pm in 2019 July and August.
-Proficient in English and Chinese both verbal & written
-Good communication skills & positive working attitude
-Dynamic and creative, with high energy
-Interested in Digital trend
→ More information at: https://www.facebook.com/LorealTalentTaiwan/