Digital Internship - L'Oréal France (Jan 2020 – July 2020)
First things first:
· Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret or Clichy)
· When will you start? In January 2020
· How long will it last? 6 months
· How much will you earn? Between 1250 - 1550€/month
L'Oréal, yes, but do you really know us?
We are sure that you think you know L’Oréal - red lipstick and high-heels, right? So, let us tell you one thing: that is not who we are and that is not what we are looking for. You don’t need to wear foundation to build a career here, and you don’t need highlights to be high-tech (oh, and by the way, most of us wear sneakers)! What you do need is a passion for people, pace and a visionary mindset on how to disrupt the #future!
Now, let’s talk numbers:
· Our position: No. 1 - L’Oréal is the the leader worldwide in the cosmetics industry
· Our turnover: 26,9 Billion Euros of consolidated turnover
· Our E-Commerce: 1,9 Billion Euros in sales, +42% sales growth,
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser & already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
· Our Love Brands: 234 Million followers, and 3,000 social sites
· Our commitment: Global environment leader with triple A score in climate change, water security and forests (given by the CDP)
Discover Digital @ L’Oréal
“Our ambition is to make L’Oréal the beauty tech champion” says Jean Paul Agon. As digital is growing so fast, we are moving to new frontiers to reinvent the beauty experience at the digital age. We are moving from a product company leader in its industry to build the champion in beauty tech.
You’ve read the articles, watched the videos and seen the hype, and now it is your chance to join a digital first company and be part of the beauty tech revolution.
With opportunities specializing in CRM, Social & Influence, Open Innovation, Digital Marketing, Tech, Data Science, Digital IT, and E-Commerce, as well as 36 international brands to choose from, there is something for everyone in the digital world at L’Oréal France (we can discuss what area your particaurly interested in during your telephone interview).
So what does your job look like?
Well, as you know, we can mean many different things when we say ‘Digital’. Moreover, with 50+ internship opportunities available across the métier, there is a wide variety of experiences that you could be getting your teeth stuck in to when you join us.
Below you will find the main digital internship roles that L’Oréal can offer you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch:
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
You are Inspired? Great, here are the next steps...
· Click Apply Now, fill in your details and upload your CV (Cover Letter is not necessary)
· You will then talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements (don’t worry, this isn’t an interview)
· Once you have spoken to MYA you will be sent a link via email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates that respond to the Seedlink questions are prioritized).
· Exploratory HR Telephone Interview. The recruiter will give you a call and guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
· Operational interview (either at Assessment Centre or individually) with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!