At L’Oréal we are seeking a creative and disruptive E-Commerce Performance Media Manager for the Italian market. Reporting directly to the Digital Director of the Consumer Products Division, you will be responsible for driving online marketing revenue for some of the most iconic beauty brands in the world. In this role, you will act as a domain expert on e-commerce media activations for all the brands of the division such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, and Maybelline NY. You will also be responsible for implementing and executing a strategy to create an optimal and efficient mix of e-commerce media budget investments. Working closely with e-commerce managers, digital marketing managers, and brand directors you will drive effective e-commerce activations across multiple brands to maximize results.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Design, build and maintain the eCommerce activation roadmap by category, brand, customer, in line with the Consumer Products Division’s business objectives.
- Liaise with media agencies and other vendor partners and analyzing the results on main KPIs (e.g. SOV, SOM, ROAS, NTB).
- Be responsible of managing collaborative ads with key E-retailers.
- Ensure robust and consistent reporting on e-commerce media performance.
- Measure and report all e-commerce media campaigns, to optimize performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop synergies across different brands with a focus on activation plans, budgets, and execution.
- Optimize, harmonize and improve country/global guidelines implementation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and share digital best practices.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption.
- Proven experience in Performance Media and an expert in either Paid Social or Programmatic and strong track record in execution and implementation of e-commerce media strategies.
- Strong marketing and tech background.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing & eCommerce a plus, specifically: social, mobile, and search trends.
- Knowledge of analytics and bid management platforms.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, creative thinker and high attention to detail.
- Team player who takes ownership and enjoys delivering exceptional results.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (Italian is advantageous).
- Eligible to work in Italy/EU without sponsorship.
Our mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition in the next year is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. Thanks to data to help decision-making and insight generation, we leverage the best of Tech to enhance the way we work and serve our consumers, constantly adapting to the new world. Delivering Tech solutions in fast sprints through an agile approach is becoming our way of working. Digital & Technology are at the heart of our approach to Beauty, from research to production, from distribution to communicating with our consumers, and we are looking for you to lead the change and innovate for the future of Beauty.
At L'Oréal we foster workplaces where all people of every ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability - visible or invisible - feel welcomed and valued. An atmosphere where everyone can thrive and grow.